skip to main | skip to sidebar

Alfonso Lourido

  • Home
  • Audiovisual
  • Advertising
  • Design
  • Retouch
  • Illustration
  • Art

Press - Clave Digital - Sound Studio (Brain)

Copy: Clave Digital, Sound Studio.

Newer Post Older Post Home

  • Press (31)
  • TV (6)
  • BTL (4)
  • Direct Marketing (2)
  • Outdoor (2)
  • Radio (2)
ALFONSO LOURIDO
Art Based Creative Director
Birthplace: Montevideo - Uruguay
Cellphone: (00 598) 94513537

Contact: louridografix@gmail.com
In advertising, I worked as Creative Director in Alquimia (advertising agency, Uruguay) and as Art / Creative Director in McCann Erickson (Uruguay). Also, most recently, I was the General Creative Director of the advertising agencies Delta (Ecuador) and TBWA (Ecuador). With an experience of 10 years in international agencies, I worked with clients such as: General Motors, Coca-Cola, American Airlines, Absolut Vodka, BDF Beiersdorf (Nivea), MasterCard, Johnson&Johnson, Martini-Bacardi, Nestlé, L’Oréal, BankBoston, among others. My ads have been recognised and awarded in both national and international festivals.

© All the works exhibited in this blog were created, designed and art directed by Alfonso Lourido.